Tolls and methods of payment
|vehicle category||category description||toll rate||toll rates for A4Go, Telepass & videotolling|
|1||two-axle road vehicles
||PLN 15||PLN 13
|2||road vehicles with two-axles, of which at least one is equipped with the twin wheel and two-axle road vehicles with trailers
||PLN 27||PLN 27
|3||three-axle road vehicles and two-axle road vehicles of which at least one is equipped with the twin wheel with trailers
||PLN 27||PLN 27|
|4||road vehicles with more than three axles and three-axle road vehicles with trailers, road vehicles with more than three axles with trailers
||PLN 46||PLN 46|
|5||vehicles not fitting the 1-4 categories, whose diameters, axle load or weight exceed the norms specified in the road traffic regulations
||PLN 46||PLN 46|
* The above mentioned tolls are collected at each Toll Plaza, i.e. in Mysłowice and Balice and comprise of half of the toll for travel on the whole section of the A4 Katowice-Kraków.
The A4 Katowice-Kraków motorway is not and will not be covered by the new Electronic Toll Collection System e-Toll and e-Toll on-board devices or the e-Toll mobile application cannot be used on this motorway section.
Information on e-Toll introduced on national roads and motorways managed by the General Directorate for National Roads and Motorways, i.e. A4 Wrocław - Gliwice and A2 Konin - Stryków, are published on: https://etoll.gov.pl
Payment methods at toll plazas in Myslowice and Balice:
- electronic toll collection A4Go,
- electronic toll collection Telepass*,
- videotolling with applications Autopay / SkyCash/ IKO / mPay
- videotolling with fleet cards ORLEN,
- cards: VISA, Mastercard, Maestro,
- fleet and fuel cards: PKN ORLEN - Flota & Open Drive, ROUTEX cards issued by: Aral, BP, Eni, Statoil, UTA cards, SHELL cards, DKV cards, Lotos Biznes cards, E100 cards
- cash: PLN, EURO, USD (for EURO and USD only notes are accepted. Change is given in PLN).
*please check with Telepass if your OBU can be used on the A4 Katowice-Krakow motorway