RSS messages found: 368.
- Renovation of the bridge in Mysłowice 1.07.2022 #New #Warning Traffic difficulties will occur from July 5, at 6.00 am on the section of approx. 1 km (from km 347.9 to km 348.8)
- Exemption from tolls on the A4 motorway, section Katowice-Krakow - update 27.06.2022 #New From July 1 to September 30, 2022, exemption from tolls on the motorway A4 Katowice-Krakow will apply only to vehicles or groups of vehicles of all categories reported by Polish non-governmental organization and foreign organizations helping the citizens of Ukraine.
- No serious traffic problems on the A4 motorway, section Katowice-Kraków 24.06.2022 #New Works related to the renovation of the bridge structure in Mysłowice completed
- Works on the A4 motorway, section Katowice-Kraków 20.06.2022 #New Due to the reconstruction of the motorway drainage on 21 June from 10 am to1 pm the right lane in the direction of Katowice will be closed, in the area of km 376 along the section of approx. 900 meters. There will be a speed limit of 80 km/h.
- From July 4, 2022 new toll rates for all vehicle categories 9.06.2022 #New A discount of PLN 6 will be maintained for the entire toll section of A4 Katowice-Kraków for drivers of passenger cars using automatic payments: A4Go and Telepass electronic toll collection and videotolling with applications: Autopay, SkyCash, IKO, mPay and Orlen Flota cards.
- From June 1, 2022, Customer Service Points open from 6.15 am to 9.45 pm 31.05.2022 #New Customer Service Points at toll plazas in Mysłowice and Balice will be open stationary and on-line from Monday to Friday, from 6.15 am to 9.45 pm. Orders for A4Go on-board-units and impulse packages can be placed 24 hours a day at www.a4go.pl
- Announcement for organizations providing help to Ukrainian citizens 30.05.2022 #New Organisations helping Ukrainian citizens are temporarily exempt from the tolls on A4 Motorway section Katowice-Kraków. Toll exemption is only available upon submitting an appropriate request ahead of time.
- From 1 June toll exemption on the A4 Katowice-Kraków motorway only for vehicles providing help to Ukraine 30.05.2022 #New From 1 June 2022 tolls will resume for vehicles with Ukrainian registration plates, unless they are previously reported as providing help to Ukrainian citizens.
- Local narrowing on the S1 expressway 11.05.2022 #New From 13 May to 16 May there will be a local narrowing to one lane on the S1 expressway, in the area of the Brzęczkowice junction on the Łódź - Cieszyn road. Speed limit of 60 km / h.
- Help to Ukrainian citizens - exemption from toll collection in MAY 28.04.2022 #New Stalexport Autostrada Małopolska S.A. informs that the period of temporary exemption from tolls for vehicles with Ukrainian registration numbers and carrying humanitarian aid for Ukrainian citizens on the A4 motorway section Katowice-Kraków has been extended until 31 May 2022. This decision was made in consultation with the Minister of Infrastructure.