In the case of a collision on the motorway
- Turn on the emergency lights.
- Remove the damaged vehicle from the running surface.
- Place the warning triangle at the distance of 100 m behind the vehicle.
- Go to the nearest SOS column (the direction is specified by the arrows on the road posts), or call 32 76 27 333 and notify the motorway services of the incident.
Before using the SOS telephone read the kilometre and hectometre from the nearest post located in the vicinity of the collision scene.
- An employee of the Motorway Management Centre immediately notifies the proper services.